HCV Positive

This blog is a journal recording my personal experiences with Hepatitis C.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I have hepatitis c, genotype 1b and started 48 weeks combination treatment, pegylated interferon alpha 2b and ribavirin in August 05. Unfortunately due to intolerance, treatment was withdrawn after only 2 weeks. I am not sure at present what the future holds.

Friday, June 10, 2005

HCV Positive

Hello to all fellow hcv positive bloggers.

I was diagnosed 3 years ago and am due to commence treatment 4 August. Recently found I was genotype 1b and so will undergo 48 weeks of treatment.

This blog is work in progress. Never done this before, never surfed the net and only got online on Monday so please bear with me whilst I get the hang of it.

More soon......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home